Konjit Page, Ph.D.
Registered Psychological Assistant
How I work...
- I provide culturally specific therapy, which focuses on the strengths that you already have.
- I tend to use a cognitive behavioral (CBT) theoretical approach, while also paying attention to your environment and access to social support.
- I work with you to build a safe space where you can share your experiences without the fear of being judged, and where you can focus on becoming clear about what you want, and how you want to go about making that happen.
- I believe that it is important to build a strong therapeutic relationship, as well as paying close attention to what is happening for you in-the-moment.
- I find it helpful to work to understand the different beliefs that we bring into the room, and how these worldviews might affect our interactions.
- I believe that understanding how you think and understanding how those thoughts are related to your behaviors can be empowering, and help you to actively account for your reality, and to make the changes that you find necessary in order to live life in a more healthy way.